Perfect idea for those day-old bagels sitting on your counter!
- 1 Uncommon Grounds bagel
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- Optional: Cinnamon, Nutmeg
- Slice the bagel into one inch slices. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the milk, maple syrup, vanilla, and egg.
- Place the sliced bagel in the mixture, and let soak for one minute on each side.
- Melt some butter in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Fry bagel slices until golden brown on each side.
- Serve with butter, maple syrup, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
**Tip: Cinnamon Raisin Bagels make delicious french toast**